LAMINAR AIR FLOW BENCH (HORIZENTAL) – The principle of laminar air flow involves double filtration of air through coarse pre filter. The air constant direction drawn from atmosphere passed from pre and heap filters on the work surface. Made out of best quality laminated mica sheet board/Galvanized steel powder coated finished/ Fully Stainless steel and the Detachable/Removable work table in all models made of stain finish Stainless steel top. Complete HEPA filter with high efficiency and pre filter high capacity motor blower have minimum vibration and noise level, static pressure manometer, cock for gas, air or vacuum line. Front and side doors are made of Plexiglas transparent thick dully framed built on U.V work table illuminated by fluorescent light. The leveling jacks screw and castor wheels provided for easy mobility. The transparent front door can be kept full open, half open and fully closed as desired. The easy facility to change pre filters. The control panel has separate switches with indicator for 2nos.U.V. Tube, 1nos. for florescent tube and 1no. For blower motor. The manometer, acrylic door, air gaskets and separate socket (5amp.) and switch on the side of chamber provided for connect balance or other devices.
a) 2’x 2’x 2’
b) 3’x 2’x 2’
c) 4’x 2’x 2’
d) 6’x 2’x 2’
1. Table top covered with non- glaring laminated sheet or stainless steel sheet
2. Side panels are fixed and made by transparent acrylic sheet.
3. The folding type front door is made by thick acrylic sheet.
4. The two way gas tap is provided.
5. The UV tube is provided for sterilization.
6. Blower unit equivalent motor is dynamically balance.